Saskatchewan is home to the best waterfowl hunting in the world. People head north to Saskatchewan from all over the world to experience the massive numbers of waterfowl that migrate through this great province. We have large numbers of Canada geese, snow geese, mallards, and various other types of waterfowl. Our hunting areas allow you to have the first chance at migrating waterfowl. We find the birds you shoot them! If you’re looking for the best waterfowl hunting in the world Saskatchewan is the place to come!
Call for pricing.
Mid September through October
Call for exact days
What’s included in the hunt:
- All meals and lodging at camp
- Guiding and transportation during the hunt
- Blinds, decoys & land access
- Cost of License
What’s not included in the hunt:
- Gratuities for cooks and guides
- Taxidermy costs
- Transportation to and from the airport
- Ammunition (can be ordered thru us prior to your hunt)
- Firearms permit (see info page)
- Alcohol (can be available upon request)