Saskatchewan is home to monster black bears! Bears over 600 pounds are not the norm but aren’t uncommon. The area in which we operate boasts a high ratio of off color bears ranging from blonde to chocolate. Our clients hunt from tree stands overtop of feeding stations. All terrain vehicles are used as the principal means of transporting hunters to their stands. Some of our clients choose to hunt from ground blinds and we are pleased to provide them as well. We are also pleased to accommodate archery hunters. The bear hunts take place in May and the first part of June each year.
Call for pricing.
May 9th – June 4th
What’s included in the hunt:
- All meals and lodging at camp
- Guiding and transportation during your hunt
- Bear skinning, caping and processing for transport
- Cost of the License
What’s not included in the hunt:
- Gratuities for cooks and guides
- Taxidermy costs
- Transportation to and from the airport
- Firearms Permit (see info page)
- Alcohol (can be available upon request)